Name Stichting The Healthy Vine Trust
Post address Postbus 74, 2250 AB, Voorschoten
Objectives To improve family health, sanitation and general wellbeing in rural African communities.
Method We live and work in the community. The community, village, group or school are involved in the activity conception development and realisation. They contribute at all stages including the resource to build
Programme scope The main focus areas in the programme are:
- Health and Sanitation in families and schools with an emphasis on malaria prevention.
- Accessible clean water supply in every village within the programme
- Providing support to the Parish Health Centre in co-operation with the District Health Authority.
- Life skills in the parish schools.
- Construction and equipping of a village school.
- Assisting other schools in the parish in their development.
- Supporting a limited number of underprivileged children.
Renumeration policy No salaries are paid to the members of the
The Healthy Vine Trust based in Europe.
Ugandan Field Workers receive a monthly allowances.